Monday, 4 April 2011

The Wine Raffle--Yes, You Read It & Want to Buy Up

Greetings Thirsty Friends,
 
      Now I realize the irony of me, Sarah the Pomtini Queen, selling wine raffle tickets, but I assure you it was a group decision and effort and being a good team player I am doing my part.  For the rest of the civilized world that enjoys wine (until discovering Pomtinis) here is a unique fundraiser which you can be a part of.  You can purchase Wine Raffle Tickets from myself for $10 (one ticket) OR, wait for it, $25 (for three tickets).  Now I don't mean to brag, but I have been known to sell winning tickets in the past, and have a good feeling about the set I have in my Zip Lock just waiting to have your name written all over it. :) 

     The prize packs include up to 15 bottles of wine (minimum prize is 5) and includes gourmet chocolate and crackers in a beautiful basket. Anyone wanting to get rid of the basket let me know that's what I want to win. (Honestly!).  The draw will be held on June 12, 2011, and when* you win I will personally deliver your winnings. What more could you want?  Please email me with the # of tickets you would like to purchase or if you would like to help me in selling that would be wonderful as well.  Thanks so much for your support through this fundraiser!

Thank You For Reading!
Sarah

*I cannot guarentee you win, but I do wish you the best of luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment